Wednesday 26 June 2013

CT Tag for Devilish Dezines and FTU Tag extras,using Fatal Liaison scrapkit

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for the Designer Devilish Dezines
And this is my CT tag.
 I have used the PTU kit Fatal Liaison by Devilish Dezines 
and can be found here;
This is a beutiful scrapkit in different tones of white and grey,
with 50 elements this kit is sure to meet your tagging needs with plenty of different flowers and leaves.
The Tube I have used to compliment this kit is;
 Gypsy Girl by ©Alex Prihodko at www.picsfordesign.com

I have made some tag extras for you all as well,
these are for personal use only,
please do not alter these.
Enjoy xx
 
For the Scrap Kit Designer.

The Scrap Kit.
 
FTU Tag Extras,
Personal use only,
NO altering them in any way shape or form.
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment