Tuesday 2 July 2013

Kizzed by Kelz CT Tag and FTU Tag extras,Ocean Blues Scrap kit

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for the Designer Kizzed by Kelz
and here is my CT Tag....
I have used the PTU kit Ocean Blues and can be found here;
or here;
Full of beautiful yet fun ocean and beach themed elements! 
with a total of 85 elements and 20 papers this is a great kit for any ocean-beachy project.
I adore the dolphins that come with the kit and some of the papers are amazing backgrounds.
The tube I have used to compliment this scrap kit is by KiwiFireStorm called Summer Fun
and can be found at the PSP Project store here;
I have made some tag extras for you all as well,
these are for personal use only,
please do not alter these.
Enjoy xx
 
For the Scrap kit Designer
 
 
FTU Tag extras.
For personal use only.
Please do NOT alter these in any way,
Enjoy xx
 













 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment