Friday 13 September 2013

FTU Matching tag extras for my Falling for Fall timeline cover

Hello to evey one,I hope you all are well.
I decicded to make some matching tag extras to  go with my falling for fall timeline cover I made.
I have used my PTU scrap kit "Falling for Fall"
*Find it here at Berry Applicious store;

You are all welcome to use these tag extras,but please DO NOT alter/add to these at all.
Thank you and enjoy xx

Matching Facebook Timeline cover can be found here;
http://fwtagscreations.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/new-scrap-kit-in-stores-and-ftu.html


Tag I made

The Scrap kit

FTU (Free To Use) Tag Extras,
Personal use only,
NO altering them in any way shape or form.
Enjoy xx 
 Click on the image to see it full size and save to your files.











Matching Facebook Timeline cover can be found here;

No comments:

Post a Comment