Wednesday 2 October 2013

I Have a NEW scrap kit in stores Wedding Dreams

 Hello to every one,
I have made a new scrap kit called Wedding Dreams.
I really enjoyed making this kit,
and as October 18th 2013 is me and my husbands 10th wedding Anniversary
I thought I would make a wedding themed scrap kit.
 A beautiful wedding themed scrap kit in delicate pink and peach colors.
Comes with plenty of flowers,rose's,lilly's and carnations.
This kit has every thing from the wedding cake to the honeymoon just married car to even the blushing bride and groom and of course a chapel of love too.And of course included for the bride is some beautiful lace shoes and pearls and delicate shade of pink lipstick and lip-gloss.

The Scrap Kit,Wedding Dreams.

Me on my wedding day October 18th 2003

1 comment: