Tuesday 9 September 2014

Baby Boy and Baby Girl Digital greeting card freebie snagable

Hello to all,hope you are doing great.
I have been trying some thing new,
  stepping out of my comfort zone lol.
I have made a digital greetings card.
I used my own scrap kit "Baby Cute"
You are welcome to snag this card,But...
No adding to the card front,
no adding names and so on.
No removing my credits.
NO Printing the design out,digital use only.
this is simply a digital design that would make
a nice sentiment to send to online friends.
Here is some information about the scrap kit used;
 A beautiful baby themed scrap kit,pefect for any baby project.
Comes in a pink and blue theme so will suit boys or girls,
From prams to bottles to bibs to rattles,to cots,baby vests and cute toys,
This kit has it all for your baby projects and
certainly has the awwwww factor,
Just look at those cute babys and teddy bears.
In total this digital scrap kit has;
51 elements,
6 Frames,
8 Papers and 5 word-Art.
All saved in high quality 300 DPI tagger size.
Found in the following stores;





 photo Image2_zpsdb371357.png


No comments:

Post a Comment